Wednesday, November 22, 2006

My 1st patient

Today I saw my 1st patient, but due to HIPPA requirements I can't release her name. She was the best patient ever! It was fun to go through and do everything we would do with a real patient. It went much smoother than expected. I was the first one done, yeah for me!! Now we are going to go over the PSR PE. I'm loving dental hygiene. I'm glad I chose this for my career. Instructor Vining wanted me to slow down, but I'm usually pretty fast at everything. Yesterday Professor McConaughy told me and Celeste to slow down while doing xrays. I'm not quite sure why though, because I thought we were supposed to be fast as a hygienist, not that 2 1/2 hours to see one patient is fast. My goal for next time is to be a good patient for Laura Green ;)

No comments: