Monday, November 13, 2006

Air Powder What??

Today we used the air powder polisher. Wow!! What an experience. It was like swimming in the pacific ocean good, it was seeing Old Faithful good, it was bitter sweet. While polishing Celestial, I had her swish and then when she closed her lips around the saliva ejector water went everywhere. It was seriously so funny! We laughed our heads off for a good minute. Then we cleaned our pennies off with the air powder polisher. It worked like a dream. Then I cleaned my ring, it's Bling Bling now, I love it. It's so shiny...I can't take my eyes off it. My goal for next time is to bring my wedding ring and polish it up! I can't wait. When Celestial was polishing my teeth it was so salty and when it got to the back of my throat it made me want to do anything to get it out of my mouth. She had me gargle, but of course, being the funny gal she is, she made me laugh and my mouth full of salt water went everywhere, but I didn't care because I just wanted the salt out! We had so much fun today. Celeste is the best and I love her to death and she doesn't really have halitosis, I was just bitter that day:) We get to develop my camera finally, yeah!!
This just in from our good friend Holly Spencer...Next time we should wrap gauze around the pt's tongue to avoid tasting the salt and to avoid tongue abrasion. I bet Celeste wishes we would have known that trick before I got rid of the first few layer of tongue epithelium. She said her tongue tingles a bit, but that's to be expected after having your tongue air powder polished. Sorry Celestial!

No comments: