Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Passed!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy to say that I passed LA Boards. I should now be studying for National Boards, but I'm pretty much addicted to blogging. Dang it.
I would advise next years class not to worry about LA boards. As long as you study hard and memorize Malamed, you'll be fine. The clinical section wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be, I hardly even shook. I think people work it up in their head and then get really nervous. I just didn't think about it. I know how to give injections, no problem. The examiners were so nice and funny. Dr. Grua came up to me after while I was cleaning up my unit and winked. That's when I knew I had passed. What a nice guy.

3 comments:

Alisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katee said...

Joni! CONGRATS on passing! I can appreciate that since i have freakin test anxiety so bad, i'm seriously so proud of you, that is so much work! Way to go, im pretty much scared out of my mind to start but i guess i just got to take it one step at a time. Congrats again!

Katee said...

now i'm officially scared to death after reading your blog back in 06, everything you said was like a diff. language! I worked in a ortho office so Im sure that will come in handy never. It just seemed like you just dove right in from the very beginning! YIKES!