Saturday, March 22, 2008

Boo to healthy gingiva

I'm not a fan of cleaning easy patients, which is why I fear I will hate being a hygienist in a family practice. I need a challenge. It's easier for me to clean a periodontally involved pt than it is to clean a 1B. I saw a really easy class 2 today and hated every second of it. It was just so boring feeling around for something to scrape off. Of course I missed tiny pieces here and there because I just figured there wasn't anything to clean off.
My goal: To not worry about clinical boards because I woke up last night in a panic because I dreamed I failed. It was the worst thing I could have imagined.

1 comment:

Chanci said...

I heard that if you tell people your dreams they don't come true...so dream and tell all you want! You are gonna do great Ms. I Love Only Perio! hehe