Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Note To Self:

If you know you can't make it to an appointment, it's probable a good idea to call in advance to cancel. I hate irresponsible people. I swear, who just schedules an appointment with no intent of showing up. From now on when people no show, they are going to get a lecture from me. This is what the lecture will include:
I had __ hours set aside just for you. By your not showing up I wasted those __ hours. In the future if you can't make it to an appointment I would appreciate advanced notice so that I can fill the time slot. I would like to include something about how not showing up to a scheduled appointment is dishonest, selfish, and irresponsible...But I can't quite figure out a way to call someone all those nasty names and remain professional.
Family is the best. They are always there for you and they actually show up. I love having people I can count on. Now I just wish I had more family members.

No comments: