Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Let's Pretend It's Boards

Today was the last mockboard. My real board pt came in to do a practice run. After I had tortured him sufficiently I asked if he would still be willing to be my board pt and he said yes. Hallelujah!!
I'm going to get him Subway for the real board day. He is coming in at 11:30 to eat lunch while I get everything setup. He wants a 12" ham on white with everything on it. Coke and chips. I'm writing it here just in case I lose the PostIt I wrote it on. Thursday, May 8 @ 12:00 is my scheduled time.
I missed 3 pieces of calculus. I was really glad that Prof. Alexander showed me how to get the calculus off so I will know how to do it in the future. I actually had to use the Perio Files. Weird, but good. I'm still waiting to see how I did, hopefully I passed. I've passed the other 2, so we'll see.

Well, I passed passed, but just barely. 76% I need to work on my probe depths. Gina suggested that I keep my probe more parallel with the long axis of the tooth. I'm going to try that.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Joni I'm so jealous that you're so close to being done!! I wish you the best of luck on the boards!!