Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Boo to No-Shows!!

My last quad of my class 3 didn't show up today. It's because his chimp granddaughter, who's 30, couldn't bother to pass on a simple message or let him have his own cell phone. I do not like white trash people because they take advantage of everyone else. If i'm sounding bitter it's because I am. I expected sweet relief today when I finished the last quad of my requirements, instead I'm stressed out of my mind about finding one more quad of a 3. It really shouldn't be this hard or this stressful. That is my goal: To devise a plan for finding patients that doesn't involve any crazy stunts. I'm thinking mandatory screening days on Fridays. If we would have been forced to do screenings, we might not be in this situation right now. That's not that great of a plan, but for now it's all I've got. My class 3 wants to come in this next monday, but his selfish, bratty granddaughters need him to take care of their kids, and take them to work, who cares if his teeth are 2mm from falling out of his head. Who makes their 78 year old grandpa do everything for them? I mean, really.
So now that everyone knows I'm slightly bitter, I had better end this.
P. S. Thanks to Steph I still managed to clean 4 quads of a class 1B. So Thanks Steph!!

1 comment:

{Jamey} said...

I haven't had the best luck either lately with stupid no-shows! Arg! It makes me mad, and I say that we should be able to count them just for having them on the schedule ;0) Wouldn't that be nice!