Monday, October 02, 2006

Sweet Relief!!

My probe and I made up today! I feel so much better about life now that I've figured out how to probe and I feel way more comfortable with it. My goal for today was to figure out probing, so goal accomplished! Gina was a very good pt and unless she was being nice, I only hurt her a few times:) Today was a complete success. We finished early and when Kim checked my depths I was never more than one off, which is good. My OD for Gina was: Generally healthy with discrete papillary on the D of #4 and the M of #14 with a 99% BFI. Good job Gina!! Well, I will pass off probing on Wednesday and there are no other PE's to pass off today so I'm spent.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Jones,
most fabulous blog. I think you are wonderful!! thanks for letting me study with you and for being such a wonderful friend! I think you are doing so well and I really look up to you. I think that you handle dental hygiene, marriage, and life in such a wonderful way. I hope everything is going well and know that I love you mucho mucho! (that's spanish for, "so much I can't even handle it!!)
--Celeste